Apr 21, 2022

Futuring and Innovation I

 

If I had enough money, time, and talent, I would do some unique research on some impossible things which technically are impossible currently. For example, I am very, very concerned about global warming right now. In that imaginary case, I would do everything in my power to find the best method of saving humanity and nature for future generations. I was watching a video news today morning about a bunch of scientists working on a unique project to study the impact of having a huge corridor of trees around the world to reduce our planet's temperature and climate change. They literally called this corridor "the green bandage" on the head of the earth toward the north side, starting in the United States and going all the way to Alaska, Russia, Europe, and back home in the US all around the world. The project is called "Marcell Experimental Forest." (CBS News, 2022) So, back to my wealthy imaginary life, the first thing I would do in that case is make these kinds of research and lab centers more and more everywhere to find the best answer to prevent the horrible climate disasters that human is creating now. Also, I would invest in educating people more to learn self prevention and self-protection mentality to protect our environment, animals, nature, and future.

So, here is what I would do to help these groups of scientists worldwide:

  1. Make tones of these research labs worldwide.
  2. Make tones of Universities with equipped labs worldwide.
  3. Make labs in schools worldwide.
  4. Make tv channels to promote the scientists' outcomes and ideas.
  5. Make a powerful team of technicals fights with the corrupted politicians, social media giant propagandas, and so on. who make nature miserable for more profits.
  6. Work on draught prevention.
  7. Work on saving oceans and water and recreation areas.
  8. Improve equality and racism prevention.
  9. Prevent deforesting and making homes and mansions in the nature.
  10. Use satellites and outer space technology for more future forecasts.


Regarding religion, in the case of my imaginary wealthy life, I would do everything in my power to educate people about the harm of religious thoughts. I would put more researchers and philosophers to work and prove and inform people that religion is just a bias and exchange it with science instead. So, all the ten items can be detailed for this purpose.


Travel, of course, is the major in case of being able to do so. However, travel from my point of view is not going and staying with luxury and private things! But it is travel to meet more people, more nature and all varieties of everything on our planet. So, my chosen ten items for travel would be travel to the ten most unique, amazing, and horrible places in the world.


Of course, home does not mean anything to me in that case of a wealthy life. Home is everywhere because, in that case, I can go and stay wherever I love to be; therefore, I can not name ten items for the home that I do not have :)



Reference

CBS News. (2022, April 20). How an experimental Minnesota forest is helping predict what could happen in different climate change scenarios. Retrieved 2022, from https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marcell-experimental-forest-climate-change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Data migrates to hybrid and multi-cloud environment

 IDC research predicts that the Global Datasphere will grow to 175 Zettabytes by 2025, and China's data sphere is on pace to become th...